Friday, August 19, 2016

STYLE || HOW I WORE- MY JERSEY SHIRT




Exactly a day or less to The blogger point brunch. Yipee!!!! I’m so excited. Who else is attending the brunch?


So it’s exactly 3am now.
 I’m sitting here typing this post and also thinking of what to wear for the brunch on Saturday and I’m completely clueless (covers face). I believe I’m not the only one having this same issue (Hi Sogie, Hi Thonia) lol, don’t worry we will all figure it out soon.
P.S- I actually plan to raid my sis closet.


 I know what you are thinking (I bet you thought I could read your mind for a sec there) haha.
 Pls don’t judge me I haven’t exactly had enough time to plan. Been super busy at work lately.



Guess who got a promotion at work? Technically, it is not really a promotion.
 Short story, my boss has gone on leave so I’m filling in for her. Which means more work for me and same pay(haha) but it’s all good. 

Been a crazy couple of days but I’m enjoying every second of it.

I guess there is something exciting about learning or it is the overwhelming feeling that comes with greater responsibility. Either way I’m high on the feeling and totally loving it(big smile).


I digress (shrugs) I sincerely apologise.


In my event recap post, I shared some lil deets about my experience at the NFByardsale. In case you missed it. Pls check it here.



I got this Jersey shirt from the yardsale. As soon as I got a glimpse of the shirt while unpacking it from the box, I completely fell in love with it (lol) I know that came out wrong but I’m sure you know what I mean. I immediately knew I had to get it.


Owning a jersey shirt has always been on my wishlist but for some reason I’ve always been second guessing. I could go on and all about items on that list, some I’ve managed to get, some are still pending while others I’m still second guessing. I should do a post on my wishlist. Thoughts?

I digress further (sighs)


The NFB yardsale was the perfect opportunity to finally get my hands on this baby. I actually got a very good deal #Oneofthemanyperksofvolunteering. Wanna guess how much I got it? 



 I initially planned on wearing it to Konami 2016 but sadly I didn’t attend the event this year. At least I had a good reason to finally buy myself a jersey shirt (checks it off on the wishlist).

 I just decided to throw on the jersey shirt and take some pictures for zee blog#Longtimenopost#Doitforthegram#GetmoreStatforzeeblog. Lol, don’t mind my hashtag game, I recently caught the bug from my cousin.

Something about this outfit that screams urban chic. Yay or nay?



I promise to do a proper styling post with my Jersey shirt.

How would you rock your jersey shirt?
 How would you love to see me rock this shirt differently?


Big shout out to everyone who visits my blog, Y’all are the real MVP and for those of you that actually leave a comment. You are the Realest MVP. I truly appreciate all the immeasurable support I’ve gotten and still getting. Readers from Nigeria and outside Nigeria, I’m in awe. Thanks guys and pls keep supporting your girl.
OUTFIT DETAILS
Jersey shirt- NFB Yardsale
Denim Short- Gifted
Wellies- Asos
Accessories- Choker, Gold hopped earrings, Beaded bracelet
                               
                                Pictures taken by Enitrick Photography

P.P.S- So psyched, I will finally get a chance to meet with most bloggers at the Blogger brunch. Don’t be shy to say hello and pls don’t be a snob.  Bye for now and do enjoy your weekend.

21 comments on "STYLE || HOW I WORE- MY JERSEY SHIRT"
  1. I'm the realest MVP now, aren't I?
    It's an awesome thing you're happy with more work and no extra pay.. Many of us (myself included) need your attitude towards work. So continue killing it at work and I'm sure someone will notice.
    Ps, I love the jersey shirt! I want one but where will I wear it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Chakiee, The realest.
      Thanks for the words of encouragement. I feel even more motivated to put in more effort at work. Funny story, a lot of shoppers at the yardsale were also reluctant to buy this jersey shirt they kept asking me where can i wear it to? I think you should get one, you can actually wear it anywhere(movies, basic casual outings). You don't really need a special occasion.

      Delete
  2. You look amazing girl and those shoes are the gorgeous. You keep making me regret not attending the NFB yard sale. Lol. Yaaay bloggers brunch tomorrow and I'm excited too. You ️styled the jersey in a great way too

    thoniabankz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love. Lol, i'm actually gingering you for the one next year. I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. I loved how you styled the jersey with the wellies it sure looks urban chic. You look beautiful dear 👌🏽😍
    I would love you to style it in a sporty chic way😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maureen love, Thanks for the sweet words. Yeah i will definitely try that.
      P.s- You just gave me an idea for a collaboration. I'll text you the deets later.

      Delete
  4. Totally love this bold look and girl you've got leggggsss for dayyyyyyysssss!! With the way you're going please don't leave us behind on this blogging thing ooo biko ��.
    P. S- can't wait to see/hear about the Blogger point brunch ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love. Lol, I'm not leaving you behind.We are all going to shine together#Amoshinewhenamoshine
      Don't worry i will download all the deets later.

      Delete
  5. Still thinking of a way to express my feels about this look without sounding like a pervert. It's just so nice. I need a jersey shirt myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, don't worry you didnt sound anything like a pervert. Thanks dear, you should get one.

      Delete
  6. I need a jersey shirt too... Damn this looks so good on you!!!

    www.toyinwithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool jersey! I like the way you put the look together. It's really cute. I like the wellies, like a lot. I think you should do the wishlist post. You might just find someone willing to help you check everything off that list in one shopping spree. Lol

    NOWO: The BLOG
    www.adenowoseyi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Seyi. Definitely going to do that, wishlist post coming soon(lol). I hope you visit my blog again soon

      Delete
  8. Only you could pull of this look so well, girrl. I've always dreaded sporty outfits cos it emphasizes my broad shoulders. PS: I'm stealing those wellies (If only we wore the same shoe size).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, funny how i actually hated them because i felt they make me appear shorter. Thanks love, i'm sure this pair will fit you.

      Delete
  9. You look good babe! And your legs are everything. Love the way you styled your hair too.
    Laitanbee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. The outfit looks lovely and I love how you paired it with those ankle boots. My favourite picture is the one of you on the stairs. Totally gives you that bad-ass look.

    ReplyDelete

Your opinion means a lot to me. Don't forget to share your thoughts with me by leaving your comment

Custom Post Signature