Thursday, April 07, 2016

RETRO VIBES || HOW I WORE- MY VINTAGE SHIRT X GAFASANDALS


 
Vintage shirt × Gafa sandals



Hello, Lovelies!!!!
How are you all doing? I'm sure you are all doing great. I'm so grateful for all the positive thoughts, comments, advice and most importantly for all the immeasurable love and support I have gotten from you all so far. It means so much and more to me (Pls keep supporting).


I sincerely apologize for the glitch in the comment section. Unfortunately, I can't do much about it right now since it comes with the theme I'm  currently using on my blog. I'm work on getting a new one asap.



This post was inspired by the throwback Thursday trend. Since its Thursday and I got my retro mojo on. I decided to write something about this look. I forgot to mention it's my birthday today (plus one). I'm so excited. Why? errmm, asides the obvious ( birthday girl ).
Today I get to download and watch a whole new episode of Empire *inserts big smiley emoji*.



Vintage shirt × Gafa sandals



Let's talk fashion*serious grin*


The weather is so hot these days because of this most of us are constantly contemplating on what to wear to cope with the hot weather. 
Well, think no more because your girl got your back.Since I'm currently on some retro vibe. I'll suggest Vintage clothing and a pair of comfy sandals my pick any day. Vintage clothing  (especially vintage shirts) is a hot trend right now. Male and females are in on the trend, if you don't own one, pls get one too.






Vintage shirt × Gafa sandals

I'm rocking a vintage shirt, paired with a black cotton leggings and a lovely pair of Gafa sandals. I got the shirt from an online store. Initially, I placed the order thinking the shirt was a size small. You can imagine the look on my face when I opened my parcel only to find an oversized shirt.

I couldn't let the outfit be a total waste . Also,I  love oversized clothing so I decided to wear it anyway. 



What do you think of my look? 
Share your thoughts in the comment section ( below the post). 



Vintage shirt × Gafa sandals



Gladiator sandals go way back to the 80's and it is still trending. I decided to spice my look with a 
pair of  leather Gafa sandals. Gafa sandals is a sandal line owned by a female style blogger Grace Alex.

suggest you get your sizzle on with one of these strappy babies, they come in different designs and sizes suitable for both male and female.

What better way to deal with this weather than to rock a wide Fedora hat to protect the head from the sun, right? Lastly, a pair of sunglasses to smoothen up the look.



Outfit details

Shirt (vintage), black cotton leggings

Sandals- Gafa sandals 

Bag- Viviq (orange)

 Accessories- Black wide Fedora hat,

 Sunglasses (Dapmod), Metal clear sunnies, gold hoop earrings.



What do you think of this look? 
Would you rock this outfit the same way or differently? Share your thoughts and more with me in the comment section below. Get in on the Retro vibe.


Let's Connect




28 comments on "RETRO VIBES || HOW I WORE- MY VINTAGE SHIRT X GAFASANDALS"
  1. Ilamosi at it again🙌🏻🙌🏻 Well done again love👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Birthday shout out to you🎁🍰💃🏽🎈🎉😘 This look is everything 😍 inspired to get same look😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah my love,thanks baby😙😙.I'll love to see you rock this look. Send me a pic when you do😉

      Delete
  2. Awesome!!! Happy birthday le Fashionista... Ur other name should be fashion it's in you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the retro look.. love vintage clothing😀... but don't know how to pull it out😢... any advise😯

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the retro look.. love vintage clothing😀... but don't know how to pull it out😢... any advise😯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The secret to rocking every outfit especially vintage clothing is attitude. I'll suggest you try rocking it this time with a different mindset, don't overthink it. Just go with the flow, you can never go wrong with the right attitude. Get your retro vibe on😉

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday dear LLNP, nice post love the look, i see myself rocking this�� go gal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coool. Love the combo...

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww babes���� slaying always choiii ld send u a pic when I decide to rock dis look #urfavphotogee #soproudofu ❤❤❤ its nosa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a big fan of oversized vintage shirts so chic. Definitely love the way you paired it.
    So retro chic
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is really awesome! Dash me that shirt na. LOL. Just kidding. Happy birthday in arrears.



    Thestreethaute.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You rocked it so well dear. I gotta have that shirt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks love.I will link you,i'll send you a Dm now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sandals.x

    www.stephylately.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally in love with this look❤️ Love how the vintage shirt fits😍😍 can't wait to see more 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maureen😙😙working on some new posts already

      Delete
  15. Yass!! I also rock this look..so comfy and stylish! And ayyee empire sister haha.
    Your blog is cute!

    Toyinwithfashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. So sad I have to wait till next year to watch new episodes of Empire

      Delete
  16. I am so in love with gladiator sandals. I owned a pair a couple of years back and wore it to the extent that I sucked the very life out of it. Seeing how you rocked yours here makes me want to buy another soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are making my head burst already with all these your sweet words.Pls you need to get another pair. I'll love to see a pic of you in one though.

      Delete
  17. Lovely post!
    I just got myself a vintage boyfriend shirt... I will probably style it like this.

    https://lifestyleoforeoluwa.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. You should and I'll definitely love to see pictures.

      Delete

Your opinion means a lot to me. Don't forget to share your thoughts with me by leaving your comment

Custom Post Signature